The Quran Blossoms program at The Mecca Center is for children 3-5 years old and focuses on:
- Quran memorization
- Basic Arabic
- Islamic principles and etiquette
The goal by the end of this program is for students to memorize Juz Amma, inshaAllah. The Quran Blossoms program will accommodate 15 children and 2 teachers per classroom. The program is led by Sister Mai Khairallah who serves as its Principal.
The Quran Blossoms program schedule is as follows:
- Half Day morning: 8:15am – 11:30am
- Half Day afternoon: 12:15pm – 3:30pm
- Full Day: 8:15am – 3:30pm
Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year
Register for the Quran Blossoms 2020-2021 School Year!
Registration for all students opens on Monday, March 9, 2020.
- Returning Students: Update personal information, health records, pay the registration fees, and one month of tuition.
- New Students: Complete the registration form, pay $150 registration fee, then you will be scheduled for a Quran Blossoms Program Screening. Once the child passes the screening and is admitted to the program, the registration office will contact the parents to complete the registration. If the child is not admitted to the program, the
office will refund $100 of the paid fees.
- Quran Blossoms tuition and fees for the school year 2019-2020 are as follows:
- One Session: $450 Registration (Paid Annually) and $400 Tuition (Paid Monthly)
- Two Sessions: $550 Registration (Paid Annually) and $750 Tuition (Paid Monthly)
- Students will be evaluated gradually by the school supervisors through the first 6 weeks to ensure he/she is accepted to complete the program with Quran Blossoms.
- Seats are limited. Please register as early as possible to reserve your child’s seat and to choose the session you would like.
- Families with 2 children attending the Quran Blossoms Program will receive a $50 discount from the monthly tuition.
- Registration is first come first serve.