We are pleased to offer marriage services at The Mecca Center.
For Nikah services at The Mecca Center, please complete the steps below:
- Contact the Imam of The Mecca Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-241-2000 ext.1
- Obtain a marriage license from the local county courthouse/office and submit a copy of it before the Islamic marriage appointment.
- Complete our Nikah Service Request Form below and submit it no later than seven days prior to the date of the Nikah ceremony.
- Provide two witnesses for the Nikah ceremony.
- Bring photo IDs to the Nikah ceremony. Copies of photo IDs will be kept at The Mecca Center for record.
We do our best to accommodate your schedule, but please note that this does not guarantee a meeting at the selected time. The Imam of The Mecca Center will contact you to set an appointment. Please note that the wait for a weekend or holy day appointment might be longer.
The Mecca Center will not proceed with the Nikah until all paperwork has been submitted as well as premarital counseling and all logistical matters have been completed.