The Mecca Center Quran Blossoms Registration
- Returning Students: Update personal information, health records, pay the registration fees, and one month of tuition.
- New Students: Pay a non-refundable $150 registration fee, then you will be scheduled for a Quran Blossoms Program Screening. Once the child passes the screening and is admitted to the program, the registration office will contact the parents to complete the registration. If the child is not admitted to the program, the office will refund the entire amount of the paid fees.
- Quran Blossoms tuition and fees for the school year 2021-2022 are as follows:
- Half Day: $450 Registration (Paid Annually) and $450 Tuition (Paid Monthly)
- Full Day: $550 Registration (Paid Annually) and $800 Tuition (Paid Monthly)*
- Full Day for Toddlers (2-3 years old) $550 Registration Fee (Paid Annually) and $950 Tuition Paid Monthly
- New students will be scheduled for screenings on August 18, 2021.
- Seats are limited. Please register as early as possible to reserve your child’s seat and to choose the session you would like.
- Families with 2 children attending the Quran Blossoms Program will receive a $50 discount on the tuition of each child.
- Registration is first come first serve.
Phone: 630-241-2000 ext. 1011