The Mecca Center is an organization that believes in a comprehensive and inclusive understanding of Islam based on the noble principles outlined in the Quran and exemplified in the Sunnah. It seeks to establish, guide and serve the Muslim community as an integral part of society at large. It will design programs to develop the spirit, mind and a sense of civic responsibility.
Objectives & Goals
- To establish an environment for the Muslim community to practice Islam and worship Allah (Almighty God) as outlined in the Quran and exemplified in the Sunnah.
- To guide young Muslims towards building a model Muslim character in the community.
- To educate Muslims with the teachings of Islam, provide an Islamic perspective to the challenges of our society, and strengthen ties among community members.
- To present Islam to the society, and build bridges of understanding with other cultures and faiths.
- To strengthen ties with other local and national Muslim organizations.
- To establish institutions, educational centers, and organizing activities to achieve the foregoing objectives.