Elementary Boys & Girls Program
All classes will be held online until further notice to ensure the safety of our students, staff, and community.
Age Group: 1st grade through 4th grade boys and girls
Offering Days: Mondays & Wednesdays, 5pm-7pm
Dates: September 9, 2020 to May 28, 2021
Cost: Non-refundable registration fee of $50. Tuition is $120/month, $100 for each additional child.
Raise our youth based on the teachings of the Quran, and fill their hearts with the Noor of the Quran. Childhood is one of the most important stages in life. It’s a time when we learn habits and beliefs that will stick with us for the rest of our lives. As the famous line of Arabic poetry goes:
“Our children will grow and one day be upon, what parents had taught them when they were still young.”
In addition to teaching students Quran, this program focuses on helping our students to learn to have Taqwa and be obedient to Allah, because these things will help them for the rest of their lives and in the next life.
Quran Education Goals
● Teach each student how to read the words of the Quran correctly.
● Help students to memorize small parts of the Quran, and teach them basic skills that they need to be able to memorize and keep their memorization strong in the future.
● Explain the meanings of some of the words of the Quran as well as some Islamic rules that are important for kids to know.
Character-Building and Spirituality Goals
● Help students to love the Quran and make it easy for them to understand it.
● Teach students the manners and etiquettes that they need to know at their age.
● Engage students in activities that help them to love the Quran and want to live by its teachings.
Online registration is required for all Mecca Quran Institute courses. Tuition is charged monthly for paid classes.
Please note that there is a $50 registration fee for each student. Please email email@example.com or call (630)241-2000 x1009 for more information.