The Quran Blossoms program at The Mecca Center is for children 3-5 years old and focuses on:
- Quran memorization
- Basic Arabic
- Islamic principles and etiquette
The goal by the end of this program is for students to memorize Juz Amma, inshaAllah. The Quran Blossoms program will accommodate 15 children and 2 teachers per classroom. The program is led by Sister Mai Khairallah who serves as its Principal.
The Quran Blossoms program schedule is as follows:
- Half Day morning: 8:15am – 11:30am
- Half Day afternoon: 12:15pm – 3:30pm
- Full Day: 8:15am – 3:30pm
The registration fee for full-time students is $550 plus the last month of tuition ($750) which are both due upon registration (registration is now closed). Monthly tuition for full-time students is $750. The registration fee for part-time students is $450 plus the last month of tuition ($400) which are both due upon registration. Monthly tuition for part-time students is $400.
Orientation & Open House
Quran Blossoms will hold a Parents Orientation and Open House on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at the Mecca Center. Please see the details below on the orientation, open house, first day of school, and regular school hours.
Please also bring a backpack that fits a folder, set of clothes, and indoor shoes. Parents have to drop their children and go (no parents allowed to stay in class). Jazakum Allahu Khairan for your cooperation. May Allah bless our Quran Blossoms families and shower us with His Mercy.
Parents Orientation & Open House: Tuesday, September 4, 2018
• For all students and their parents
• Open House for Morning & Full-time Students: 10am-11am in classroom
• Open House for Afternoon Students: 12:15pm – 1:15pm in classroom
• Parents Orientation: 11:15am – 11:45am in Banquet Hall
First Day of School & Regular School Hours: Wednesday, September 5, 2018
• Morning Session: 8:15am-11:30am
• Afternoon Session: 12:15pm – 3:30pm
• Full-Time Program: 8:15am – 3:30pm