Active Programs (Girls):
1- Ramadan Qur’an Recitation Program In Collaboration with Blessed Bonds:
- Ages 8 and up
- Girls Only
- Everyday |4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Fees: $40
- To Register online now: Click Here
- For more info please text: 224-725-3771
2- Lessons from the Qur’an with Sheikh Hassan Aly [ Season Four ] for Youth and Adults:
- Brothers and Sisters | 14 years old and up (High school students, College students, and Adults)
- Monday & Wednesday (5:30 pm to 7:00 pm) | Friday (2:00 pm to 3:30 pm)
- Fees: FREE
3- Mecca Girls Club: (ages 10-14)
A program dedicated to:
- Helping the youth preserve their Islamic Identity.
- Fostering healthy bonds between the young participants.
- Creating a nurturing environment to provide the youth with needed skills to prosper in their future endeavors.
- Empowering the youth by nurturing their Islamic values
- Educating our youth of their civic rights and duties and help them give back to the community
10-16 years old (groups divided by grade level), every other Friday, 6 – 8pm.
4- Older Girls Friday Halaqas (High school and College)
- Take place every other Friday from 6:30-8:00 pm. Tafseer of Surah Yaseen and Seerah of the Prophet have been covered thus far.
5- Older Girls Activities (High school and College)
- Commemoration of the Hijrah of the Prophet Event, Commemoration of the Seerah of the Prophet Event.