High School Girls & College Women Quran Program
Age Group: High school and college age girls ages 15+
Offering Days: Tuesdays 5pm-6:30pm
Start Date: September 4, 2018
Help our young women to grow and mature in the light of the Quran and teach them to love Allah’s Book. We also want to build in them a desire to live according to the values and manners taught in the Holy Quran, because Muslim women have a high and honored status in Muslim society. Our mission for this program is guided by the saying of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S) regarding women: “Treat women well.” [Bukhari and Muslim]
Quran Education Goals
● Teach students proper reading, recitation, and memorization skills, with explanation of Quranic vocabulary and stories of the Quran that are relevant to girls in this age group,
● Strengthen the bond between students and the Quran to preserve their natural goodness (Fitra) and help their love of Allah and closeness to Him to grow.
Character-Building and Spirituality Goals
● Create strong bonds of love and sisterhood between students to help them to have a supportive, family
atmosphere with the Holy Book of Allah at its center.
● Teach students true Islamic beliefs, Islamic rules, Quranic manners, and spiritual truths that will be
important in helping them to live happy, healthy lives far from confusion or misguidance.
● Share parts of the Seerah, Prophetic sayings, and stories of the Mothers of the Believers to give students positive role models to follow.
● Structure the program in such a way that it encourages participants to broaden their perspectives and increase their participation in the larger community’s various activities and programs.
Online registration is also available for Mecca Quran Institute courses. Tuition is charged monthly. People registering online must also complete the Adult and/or Child registration forms above.
Registration forms can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, delivered in-person, or mailed to The Mecca Center, Attention: Mecca Quran Institute, 16W560 91st Street, Willowbrook, IL 60527. Please note that there is a $45 registration fee for each student and a check made out to The Mecca Center must be submitted with your registration forms.
The Quran Institute holds classes at the Mecca Center – 16W560 91st Street Willowbrook, IL 60527. For more information, please call (630)241-2000 x4 or e-mail MQI@meccacenter.org.