The Mecca Center’s Quran Blossoms program for children 3-5 years old will hold a Parents Orientation and Open House on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at the Mecca Center. Please see the details below on the orientation, open house, first day of school, and regular school hours.
Please also bring a backpack that fits a folder, set of clothes, and indoor shoes. Parents have to drop their children and go (no parents allowed to stay in class). Jazakum Allahu Khairan for your cooperation. May Allah bless our Quran Blossoms families and shower us with His Mercy.
Parents Orientation & Open House
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4
• For all students and their parents
• Open House for Morning & Full-time Students: 10am-11am in classroom
• Open House for Afternoon Students: 12:15pm – 1:15pm in classroom
• Parents Orientation: 11:15am – 11:45am in Banquet Hall
First Day of School & Regular School Hours
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5
• Morning Session: 8:15am-11:30am
• Afternoon Session: 12:15pm – 3:30pm
• Full-Time Program: 8:15am – 3:30pm