Our Annual Fundraising Dinner “It Takes Two Wings To Fly” on February 10 will feature a special Children’s Program which includes a magic show, glitter tattoos, balloon entertainment as well as multiple small stations with coloring, crafts, puzzles, beads jewelry making, bubbles, and more.
We have tickets for Adults, Children, and Tables of 10. Enjoy an evening with your entire family and support a great cause.
Children’s Program Schedule & Activities
-Dinner and dessert will be served around 6:00pm
-2 hours of Turkish Marbling Art making workshop by a professional Turkish artist: Sevim Surucu for ages 8-10 years old starting at 6:30pm, kids will get to take home their paintings
– 2 hours of strolling magic show starting at 6pm
-2 hours of professional glitter tattoos starting at 6pm
-Baloon sculpting by RC Juggle starting at 8pm
-Girls Beauty Station, temporary washable Hair highlights
application in many colors!
– Beads and jewelry station, necklesses and keychains for all ages
– Board games, snake & ladder game, UNO cards, chess and dominos.
– Activity pads assortments, coloring books, markers, crayons, watercoloring!
-Slime and glitter station!
– Balloons & bubbles
– Raisins/chopstick game and prizes.
-New this year” Touchable baubles!
– “New this year” musical chairs games and prizes
– “New this year” cookie
-Decorating station, kids apply icing, hearts & butterflies sprinkles!