Register for the Quran Blossoms 2019-2020 School Year!
Registration for Siblings and Returning Students starts on Monday, February 25 from 10am to 2pm.
Registration for New Students starts on Monday, March 11 from 10am to 2pm on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Returning Students: Update personal information, health records, pay the registration fees, and one month of tuition.
- New Students: Complete the registration form, pay $150 registration fee, then you will be scheduled for a Quran Blossoms Program Screening. Once the child passes the screening and is admitted to the program, the registration office will contact the parents to complete the registration. If the child is not admitted to the program, the
office will refund $100 of the paid fees.
- Quran Blossoms tuition and fees for the school year 2019-2020 are as follows:
One Session: $450 Registration (Paid Annually) and $400 Tuition (Paid Monthly)
Two Sessions: $550 Registration (Paid Annually) and $750 Tuition (Paid Monthly)
- Students will be evaluated gradually by the school supervisors through the first 6 weeks to ensure he/she is accepted to complete the program with Quran Blossoms.
- Seats are limited. Please register as early as possible to reserve your child’s seat and to choose the session you would like.
- Families with 2 children attending the Quran Blossoms Program will receive a $50 discount from the monthly tuition.
- Registration is first come first serve.
Learn more about the Quran Blossoms program at meccacenter.org/quran-blossoms.