Looking for a way to get involved in the November election? Become an election judge! Signing up is quick and easy and makes a difference in our communities and in our country.
- Election judges work together to ensure their polling place is running smoothly and voters are properly served.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be a registered voter of your County. High school (juniors and seniors) and college students don’t need to be registered to vote.
- Serve in a polling place
- Complete a hands-on training class
- Set up the polling place with your fellow judges before Election Day
- Work on Election Day from 5 a.m. until the results are transmitted and the equipment has been packed up at the end of the night
- Serve voters while polls are open from 6 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Apply Online to serve as an election judge :