The Mecca MVMT is excited to present Mecca’s Got Talent on Friday, January 18 from 6:30pm to 9:30pm at the Mecca Center.
Auditions will take place on January 11, 2019 for Friday Night Live and January 16, 2019 for Meet Ups.
To enter a group or individual talent, please text Rund at 708-712-3834 with your names and a description of what you will be presenting to the judges. Judges will be looking for quality, charisma, and content that is geared toward an American Muslim audience.
Rules of Talent Show
Group and solo acts are welcome to submit as long as they follow the guidelines of the competition.
1. The talent that is showcased should be intended to inspire and elevate an American Muslim audience. Talent presentations that require a musical instrument on-site will not be considered.
2. NO profanity or vulgar lyrics in any vocal performance or dance music will be allowed.
3. Performers MUST provide their own recorded music, props, etc., if needed at rehearsal. Recorded music MUST be on a USB flash drive in an acceptable format (i.e. MP3 or WAV file). No changes to music or acts after rehearsal.
4. All contestants must perform the same act or musical selection exactly as their video audition. This includes number of people in the act (if a group of performers).
5. Auditions will take place on January 11, 2019 for Friday Night Live and January 16, 2019 for Meet Ups.
6. The Talent Show will be held on January 18, 2019.